What You Are Entitled to as a Client
With Key Technology Solutions in Metro Detroit
How Many IT Companies Promise You A Bill of Rights?
A large part of our business comes from referrals from happy, satisfied clients. We want you to recommend us, and we know that you will only do this if you are happy with the services we provide. That is why we work so hard to go above and beyond the call of duty. The establishment of our Client Bill of Rights, along with our continual and substantial investment in people, processes, and technology clearly demonstrates our commitment to our clients.
- You have a right to expect and demand complete satisfaction from the information technology and technical services you receive from Key Technology Solutions. We pledge to deliver on-time exemplary service.
- You have the right to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. We pledge to recommend options for accomplishing your objectives and will answer your questions in terms that you can understand.
- You have a right to expect Key Technology Solutions to sustain the highest levels of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment in your every interaction with our organization. We pledge to treat you with the utmost levels of courtesy, responsiveness, integrity, and respect; and to work with you to insure that your relationship with us is a pleasant and cooperative experience.
- You have a right to expect us to lead the way in fostering and implementing innovation and creativity in our service offerings through an unyielding commitment to providing the best technology and services possible. We pledge to provide exceptional technology for your business and will provide the best technical talent to manage that technology and surpass your service expectations.
- You have a right to individual attention and dedication. We pledge to provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service by acknowledging your request within an hour, keeping appointments, and with great communication.
- You have a right to understand every aspect of our business policies and support procedures. We pledge to make it easy for you to communicate with our staff via our website, email, or by phone, and to receive answers to any questions you may have about how or why a decision, recommendation, or resolution plan is reached.
- You have the right to receive the best value in computer and network support services in return for placing your trust and business with us. We pledge to explain all of the costs up-front so that there are no hidden fees or unexpected costs later on.
- You have the right to have us attend to the details of each issue, question, and request you have. We pledge to get the job done right the first time.
- You have the right to know the status of your account and tickets, no matter what time of day or night. We pledge to provide secure access to updates and status reports via our Web Help Desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and to communicate the progress of resolving any issue.
- You have the right to a single point of contact for all your technical issues or concerns. We pledge to help with any IT related issue in your business, such as helping with any vendor you use, and with all technologies including anything IP based or connected to the computer, phone system and service, security, etc.