Key Technology Solutions Has Innovative Solutions for Small Businesses Throughout the
Southeastern MI Region
Meet the Founders of Key Technology Solutions
Duane Lambert and Robert Pasuit both came from large multi-million dollar industries as IT Engineers and Managers when they started a company in 2003. Key Technology Solutions (KTS) was founded on the prediction that there would be a huge need for Fortune 500 IT practices in the small to mid-sized business market in the new millennium. Regardless of the size of the company, each one needs the same things to operate smoothly: files, print, email, fax, phones, IT security, remote solutions.
Economies of scale in the IT industry made this all possible. The cost of computers, servers, firewalls, have all drastically improved in quality while dropping in price. Now every company has the opportunity to truly leverage technology as it relates to their business.
Many companies cannot hire an entire IT department, yet they need IT support and services they can rely on. This was where Rob and Duane saw the need. With each bringing about 25 years of experience to the table, they have been successful from the start as they are passionate about helping people and bring affordable solutions to small businesses.
What does this mean to you, small to medium size business owner?
- Your success is our top priority. We act with your best interests in mind. Always.
- Your business depends on our abilities—so our responses to your issues are clear, timely, and accurate.
- You won’t have to jump through hoops when working with us. The team at KTS are empowered to resolve customer issues, regardless of job description or department.
- Your feedback is critical to our success. Our services reflect what we hear from you.
- You can count on working with ethical professionals who are easy to speak to and to answer your questions.
The Key Technology Message, from Duane and Robert
At KTS, we realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly… Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc…
KTS understands these concerns and has taken great care that we only integrate the latest technologies when and where they make sense, while ensuring that our team of highly qualified engineers has the experience and training to identify and resolve issues in your IT environment. With decades of experience integrating solutions that simplify and harmonize relationships between technology and your business, KTS has led the way in providing innovative solutions that small businesses can afford while improving productivity.
Our average client is a business with 10-100 pc users who are looking to improve productivity and efficiency while staying within budget parameters, are tired of being unable to read their emails and connect to the internet and have lost patience dealing with poor response times from their current IT provider.
The “Key” Difference
- We provide enterprise-class solutions for a predictable monthly fee
- No large, initial capital investments are required
- Our Client Bill of Rights ensures your satisfaction is our top priority
- KTS consultants will listen to your concerns
- Develop an IT outline to create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Our 24/7/365 proactive monitoring ensures your IT stability
- We offer genuine 24-hour help desk support with a live person
In today’s environment with global competitors just a click away, investing in the right technological strategy is more critical now than ever. KTS can help.