Premier Network Security Service Company Near West Bloomfield MI
Looking For The Best Network Security Service Company in West Bloomfield? Choose KTS!
One day our founders had the idea that small businesses should be able to enjoy the same IT benefits of large companies. We realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly... Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc...
- Never go without IT support again -- We are here for you 24/7.
- Reduced IT costs - Flat-rate monthly plans and an average savings of 23-45%.
- Flexible Efficiency -- We offer both onsite and remote support.
- Proactive IT solutions -- We address problems before they affect your business.
- We research to understand your business and bring the IT services and network connections you need.
- Choose from a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at KTS protects you from unexpected troubles and costs associated with unreliable systems. We customize innovative, effective solutions to help your business run smoothly with or without your internal IT staff. We offer services to support and maintain your systems 24/7.
Why Choose Us For Your Network Security Service in West Bloomfield?
Because moments lost to technology issues are a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Why take a chance when you can leave the IT to the professionals.
We can help automate your IT tasks, which reduces or eliminates any impact on the business. Consistency creates reliability which results in predictable costs. How many times have you received a bill that you couldn't understand or begin to determine if it was justified? Consistency is the cornerstone of the TurnKey Managed Services.
We keep you informed by providing regular communication and executive reports covering the overall health of your computer network and the results of our services. All communication and issues associated with your users and systems is tracked, reported and retained for analytical, historical and audit purposes.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support
- Automated Offsite Backups
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
Over the past decade or so, technology has increased enormously in both its complexity and its importance. Technology is now central to the way companies do business. To deal with these new challenges, most companies have created the position of Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer, frequently with a sizable staff, to focus full time on getting the most out of the firm's investment in technology. This executive-level officer generally has years of experience and very likely an advanced degree, possibly in business. He or she is highly skilled, highly educated, and highly paid.
The virtual IT Director works part-time on any given account and does most of his work remotely. We also provide lower-level IT support, or the client may use its own IT staff and just tap our management expertise. In today's world, there is a crisis of jobs without candidates, especially high-level candidates, combined with technology that is changing at warp speed.