Livonia MI's Preferred Choice For Network Security Service
Searching For A Professional Network Security Service Company in Livonia? Choose KTS!
One day our founders had the idea that small businesses should be able to enjoy the same IT benefits of large companies. We realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly... Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc...
- We provide enterprise-class solutions for a predictable monthly fee
- No large, initial capital investments are required
- Our Client Bill of Rights ensures your satisfaction is our top priority
- KTS consultants will listen to your concerns
- Develop an IT outline to create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Our 24/7/365 proactive monitoring ensures your IT stability
- We offer genuine 24 hour help desk support with a live person
- We research to understand your business and bring the IT services and network connections you need.
- Choose from a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at KTS protects you from unexpected troubles and costs associated with unreliable systems. We customize innovative, effective solutions to help your business run smoothly with or without your internal IT staff. We offer services to support and maintain your systems 24/7.
Why Choose Us For Your Network Security Service in Livonia?
Because moments lost to technology issues are a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Why take a chance when you can leave the IT to the professionals.
By maximizing the benefits of technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently and without fail. As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements.
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support
- Automated Offsite Backups
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
Over the past decade or so, technology has increased enormously in both its complexity and its importance. Technology is now central to the way companies do business. To deal with these new challenges, most companies have created the position of Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer, frequently with a sizable staff, to focus full time on getting the most out of the firm's investment in technology. This executive-level officer generally has years of experience and very likely an advanced degree, possibly in business. He or she is highly skilled, highly educated, and highly paid.
The virtual IT Director works part-time on any given account and does most of his work remotely. We also provide lower-level IT support, or the client may use its own IT staff and just tap our management expertise. In today's world, there is a crisis of jobs without candidates, especially high-level candidates, combined with technology that is changing at warp speed.