Cloud Hosting Solutions
What is The Cloud?
The easiest way to describe Cloud technologies is to think of it as a utility like electricity or city water. When you “plug into it” or “turn it on” applications, files or whatever you subscribe to in the cloud is available. In the case of electricity you do not have to maintain a power plant and with cloud technologies you do not have to maintain a data center, servers, backups or any of the vast investment required to utilize such a solution. Key Technology Solutions not only maintains multiple data centers for hosted cloud technologies we have partnered with Microsoft and other large firms to provide an array of reliable cloud solutions to our clients.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 gives your business cloud-based access to a full range of Microsoft’s proven productivity and collaboration software and backed by KTS TurnKey Support. For a low monthly fee, you can have email, instant messaging, conferencing, collaboration tools, Office Web Apps and more. Take a look at our service plans and see which one works best for your business. The best part:
Cloud services are to IT what public utilities are to water and electricity. Rather than obtaining your own computing equipment and software, you purchase access to the necessary services from a data center. You can pull up these applications at any time and use them over the web. Cloud services are ideal for accessing advanced business IT applications, as they allow you to avoid:
- High Capital Costs- With cloud services, you won’t have to pay to download the software you want to use, and you also won’t have to buy as much hardware to run it by yourself. You will have to pay a small user fee to the cloud provider, but even this is partially offset by the fact that you won’t be powering or maintaining as much hardware.
- Improved Security- Cloud providers specialize in securing their services against cyber-attacks, and know exactly how to detect and neutralize a threat. This often leaves their clients’ systems much more secure than if those clients each ran their own IT.
- Ubiquitous Upgrades- Cloud providers take advantage of all opportunities to improve their services and the software they provide. They upgrade their systems on a regular basis, allowing you to take advantage of productivity-raising advances without any extra effort.
Exchange Online – Hosted Email for Business
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA