Professional Network Security Service Company In Walled Lake MI
Searching For A Professional Network Security Service Company in Walled Lake? Choose KTS!
One day our founders had the idea that small businesses should be able to enjoy the same IT benefits of large companies. We realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly... Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc...
- We provide enterprise-class solutions for a predictable monthly fee
- No large, initial capital investments are required
- Our Client Bill of Rights ensures your satisfaction is our top priority
- KTS consultants will listen to your concerns
- Develop an IT outline to create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Our 24/7/365 proactive monitoring ensures your IT stability
- We offer genuine 24 hour help desk support with a live person
- We research to understand your business and bring the IT services and network connections you need.
- Choose from a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at KTS protects you from unexpected troubles and costs associated with unreliable systems. We customize innovative, effective solutions to help your business run smoothly with or without your internal IT staff. We offer services to support and maintain your systems 24/7.
Why Choose Us For Your Network Security Service in Walled Lake?
Because moments lost to technology issues are a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Why take a chance when you can leave the IT to the professionals.
We can help automate your IT tasks, which reduces or eliminates any impact on the business. Consistency creates reliability which results in predictable costs. How many times have you received a bill that you couldn't understand or begin to determine if it was justified? Consistency is the cornerstone of the TurnKey Managed Services.
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support
- Automated Offsite Backups
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
Over the past decade or so, technology has increased enormously in both its complexity and its importance. Technology is now central to the way companies do business. To deal with these new challenges, most companies have created the position of Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer, frequently with a sizable staff, to focus full time on getting the most out of the firm's investment in technology. This executive-level officer generally has years of experience and very likely an advanced degree, possibly in business. He or she is highly skilled, highly educated, and highly paid.
Small and mid-size companies, even large corporations, that need savvy IT executives but can't find them now can rent a chief information officer. Key Technology Solutions provides virtual IT Directors to companies in need of IT expertise. A virtual IT Director is essentially an outsourced IT executive hired by companies that can't afford, find or need a full-time worker.