High-Quality Managed IT Service Company In Walled Lake MI
Searching For The Best Managed IT Service Company in Walled Lake? Choose KTS!
Our founders thought had the idea that small business owners should be able to afford quality IT solutions. We realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly... Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc...
- Never go without IT support again -- We are here for you 24/7.
- Reduced IT costs - Flat-rate monthly plans and an average savings of 23-45%.
- Flexible Efficiency -- We offer both onsite and remote support.
- Proactive IT solutions -- We address problems before they affect your business.
- We research to understand your business and bring the IT services and network connections you need.
- Choose from a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at KTS protects you from unexpected troubles and costs associated with unreliable systems. We customize innovative, effective solutions to help your business run smoothly with or without your internal IT staff. We offer services to support and maintain your systems 24/7.
Why Choose Us For Your Managed IT Service in Walled Lake?
Because moments lost to technology issues are a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Why take a chance when you can leave the IT to the professionals.
By maximizing the benefits of technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently and without fail. As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements.
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support
- Automated Offsite Backups
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
Over the past decade or so, technology has increased enormously in both its complexity and its importance. Technology is now central to the way companies do business. To deal with these new challenges, most companies have created the position of Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer, frequently with a sizable staff, to focus full time on getting the most out of the firm's investment in technology. This executive-level officer generally has years of experience and very likely an advanced degree, possibly in business. He or she is highly skilled, highly educated, and highly paid.
Small and mid-size companies, even large corporations, that need savvy IT executives but can't find them now can rent a chief information officer. Key Technology Solutions provides virtual IT Directors to companies in need of IT expertise. A virtual IT Director is essentially an outsourced IT executive hired by companies that can't afford, find or need a full-time worker.