Livonia MI's Leading Choice For Managed IT Service
Looking For A Professional Managed IT Service Company in Livonia? Choose KTS!
Our founders thought had the idea that small business owners should be able to afford quality IT solutions. We realize the hard decisions small to mid-size business owners are faced with daily. Most of our solutions would be out of reach due to the cost & capital investment it would take to implement them properly... Computer Hardware, Software, Help Desk Support, On-going training, etc...
- Never go without IT support again -- We are here for you 24/7.
- Reduced IT costs - Flat-rate monthly plans and an average savings of 23-45%.
- Flexible Efficiency -- We offer both onsite and remote support.
- Proactive IT solutions -- We address problems before they affect your business.
- Your success is our top priority. We act with your best interests in mind. Always.
- Your business depends on our abilities---so our responses to your issues are clear, timely, and accurate.
- You won't have to jump through hoops when working with us. The team at KTS are empowered to resolve customer issues, regardless of job description or department.
- Your feedback is critical to our success. Our services reflect what we hear from you.
- You can count on working with ethical professionals who are easy to speak to and to answer your questions.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at KTS protects you from unexpected troubles and costs associated with unreliable systems. We customize innovative, effective solutions to help your business run smoothly with or without your internal IT staff. We offer services to support and maintain your systems 24/7.
Why Choose Us For Your Managed IT Service in Livonia?
Because moments lost to technology issues are a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Why take a chance when you can leave the IT to the professionals.
By maximizing the benefits of technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently and without fail. As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements.
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
- 24x7 Service Desk
- Unlimited Helpdesk Support
- Automated Offsite Backups
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
Over the past decade or so, technology has increased enormously in both its complexity and its importance. Technology is now central to the way companies do business. To deal with these new challenges, most companies have created the position of Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer, frequently with a sizable staff, to focus full time on getting the most out of the firm's investment in technology. This executive-level officer generally has years of experience and very likely an advanced degree, possibly in business. He or she is highly skilled, highly educated, and highly paid.
Small and mid-size companies, even large corporations, that need savvy IT executives but can't find them now can rent a chief information officer. Key Technology Solutions provides virtual IT Directors to companies in need of IT expertise. A virtual IT Director is essentially an outsourced IT executive hired by companies that can't afford, find or need a full-time worker.